Top tips to help tired eyes
Do you feel as though your eyes are often tired or strained?
These are some tips that will help you with those fatigued eyes:
- Take measured breaks from prolonged time working on one project.
- If you working on a computer, ensure your screen 20 ~ inches away from your eyes and a little below eye level.
- Where possible remove glare and harsh reflections from your work environment.
- Ensure lighting is not too dim when spending time working on a computer, reading or simply concentrating on a task at hand.
- Reduce your time on digital devices each day.
- If you’re eyes are feeling strained, take the time to blink more often – this naturally refreshes the eyes.
If the problem doesn’t go away, we recommend you make an appointment to have your eyes tested. For more information on booking, click here to contact us your closest clinic.
🖱️ Thanks to WebMD for this useful information.