At the Lions Eye Institute, we are committed to our mission of preventing blindness and eye disease through leadership in ground-breaking scientific research and clinical practice. To deliver this, we strive to create an environment that will attract, develop and retain the best people. We encourage a diverse and inclusive culture.
Join a team of people who are truly making a difference.
We are committed to providing career pathways and employee development in a supporting and values led culture, as well as offering our people:
- Competitive remuneration
- Generous salary packaging
- Ongoing career development
- Discounted health insurance
- Discount offers through Lions Optics for eye testing, spectacles and repairs
- Discounted gym membership, as well as range of discounts from retail and services organisations
- Employee Mental Health and Wellbeing Program
- Free annual flu vaccinations
For further enquiries or job specific details, please email the recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We strongly promote a culture of diversity and inclusion at the Lions Eye Institute. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander applicants are encouraged to apply.
Please note that all candidates must have full working rights within Australia and will be required to provide a current police clearance.