The Lions Eye Institute an employer of choice which promotes and supports equal opportunity. LEI have an international reputation and leads Australia in investigating the prevention and cure of blinding eye disease. It is one of the largest eye clinic and research institutes in Australia and has excellent working conditions and benefits for those looking for a challenge and who want to make a positive contribution to the community. We offer a diverse range of job opportunities in clinic, research and administration areas.
Descriptions and advertisements of all jobs are available in Adobe® Acrobat® PDF format.
Where to Send Your Application for Employment
Please state the position title on your application and address to:
Human Resources Manager
Lions Eye Institute
2 Verdun Street
NEDLANDS WA 6009
Advice for Prospective Applicants
Please take time to read the job description attached to the vacancy. If you wish to proceed, the following helpful hints are provided to assist you with your application.
Enquiries regarding the position may be made by contacting the person named in the advertisement.
Completing Your Application
Your application should include the following:
- A covering letter stating why you are applying for the position (all applications are kept strictly confidential).
- A statement addressing each of the criteria and requirements listed in the Job Description Form.
- A resume (or curriculum vitae) that provides your relevant personal details, qualifications, experience and work history. Please include proof of any formal qualifications (copies only).
- You should include the names and contact numbers of at least two (2) professional referees. The referees you select must be capable of commenting directly on your work performance and should have worked with you in a supervisory capacity within the past three to five years. You are strongly encouraged to contact your referees and inform them that they may be contacted in relation to your application for employment with the Lions Eye Institute.
- All applications received will become the property of the Lions Eye Institute and cannot be returned to applicants. Please staple your application in the top left-hand corner. Do not submit applications in plastic folders or include original documents.
Lodging Your Application
Your application must be marked Private and Confidential , and addressed in accordance with requirements set out in the advertisement
The decision of the Institute to offer a vacant position to a successful applicant is final.