Vision News is the Lions Eye Institute’s bi-annual newsletter showcasing the groundbreaking work being done by our medical research teams, as well as updates from around the Institute.
In the Autumn 2023 edition of Vision News:
- Read about an exciting collaboration set to change the landscape for treating inherited retinal eye disease.
- Celebrate the Lions Eye Institute’s 40th anniversary and find out what the world was like in 1983.
- Read about Professor Ian McAllister’s decades long commitment to finding a cure for central retinal vein occlusion and meet one of his patients Dianne.
- Meet some of our patients as they share what the Lions Eye Institute means to them.
- See what new research is being done to shed light on childhood blindness.
- Learn how Outback Vision is tackling vision loss and blindness in 2023 and beyond.
You can also sign up to receive Vision News by mail or email, or read previous editions by clicking on the tab at the top of our News & Events page.